I still can't post the video's of Sean laughing, but I figured out how to do this one and how to do them from now on. I'll try to get another good one of him laughing because it's really cute. This one is cute too. It's so funny to see him doing boy things, or rather, things that Abby didn't do, which I guess aren't necessarily boy things. Abby was never interested in rattles, but Sean loves them, plus anything else that makes noise. I don't remember Abby experimenting with noise, but Sean tests everything. He shakes and bangs everything he holds, and then he'll put it in his mouth. He is also throwing balls, which I think is so funny, and I don't remember Abby doing until she was much older. It kind of looks like he's doing it on accident, but then he does it over and over. I think it's so cute.
I'm also putting a picture of Abby and Sean. Even though she can't read the words yet, she'll go through a whole book and tell either the story in the book or some other random thing. They are so great together. It helps that Sean still won't crawl, so Abby still doesn't have to deal with him getting in her way, too much. He's getting around better and better by rolling and turning in circles. Even though I'm ready for him to crawl, we are enjoying peace as far as sibling rivalry is concerned.
And just for the heck of it, here's a picture playing with a Christmas toy. Abby matched the animals on the baby pop-up animal toy, and then flipped them off. Darrin got such a kick out of it. (Come one Sean, get over there and play with your own toy!) (I know it will be hard when he finally gets it, but it's so frustrating to watch him act helpless when I know that he could do it if he could just figure it out!!)
3 comments:
SOOOO cute. I love how excited he gets and his legs are just going like crazy!
thats my nephew!! SO CUTE!!
So cute and I love abby's comments in the background - it makes the video even better!
Post a Comment