Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sean is Crawling!!

Finally. Ten and a half months and the boy is finally moving. He has been kind of moving for a while; he learned how to sit up by himself about a month ago, he would scoot forward about a millimeter at a time, he would roll, he would twist around. He hardly ever got onto his knees or rocked on his knees or showed any sign that he was ever going to crawl. Then last Thursday he was sitting, he saw Dad's phone (always the best incentive), he got onto his knees and went. I even captured the moment. It's so funny to see him crawl after watching him flail around on the floor for so long. So there are two videos of crawling, and one more of Abby making him laugh, which is still very cute to me even though I have posted videos of him laughing that are pretty much exactly like this one. I can't resist. And I decided to throw in a couple of pictures of the kids helping me set up a new cabinet. 

No comments: