SO CUTE! I love those cheeks on Sean. And Abby is adorable, as usual. =) I still get excited when I see Sean wearing a few things from Ashton. (sorry some of the footsie PJs have holes in the toes. hah) Love those Vans shoes too! =)
Wow! What a lot of posts! I'm so glad you posted so many pictures. It was so fun to see your kids, they are getting so big and they are so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
Fun Christmas pictures! Abby makes a very cute Mary and Angel. Where did you guys go for Christmas? I'm guessing you did not have that much snow in NC! And that bull video is crazy!
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I love those cheeks on Sean. And Abby is adorable, as usual. =) I still get excited when I see Sean wearing a few things from Ashton. (sorry some of the footsie PJs have holes in the toes. hah) Love those Vans shoes too! =)
Wow! What a lot of posts! I'm so glad you posted so many pictures. It was so fun to see your kids, they are getting so big and they are so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
Fun Christmas pictures! Abby makes a very cute Mary and Angel. Where did you guys go for Christmas? I'm guessing you did not have that much snow in NC! And that bull video is crazy!
Post a Comment