Here is Abby setting up her own nativity in her room.
They had nativity dress-ups at church. She wanted to be an angel all month, but they didn't have any wings, so she settled for Mary.


So what if there are two Marys and two baby Jesuses, it's still a beautiful nativity.
I made her an angel costume for Christmas. When I got done with it, I decided it was so cute that the other kids needed costumes too. Thankfully Mom and Stephanie were game. I thought they turned out really well, and the kids seemed to really like them.

I know Abby liked hers. She put it all back on to open presents the next day. (I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to turn this picture, and I'm not going to work at it anymore. You're just going to have to turn your head. --It's still cute.)

No comments:
Post a Comment