Here are some fun pictures of the kids enjoying the 90 degree weather yesterday. People say that it isn't normal for the the weather here to get that hot for another month, but it seems to me that the weather here is anything but normal. Last month it went from 40 to 80 within a week, and this month it went from 60 to 90 within a week. I kind of like it. It keeps you guessing, you never know what to expect, and you don't have time to get sick of anything. I'm sure the real summer won't be this way, so we're just enjoying this beautiful spring while we have it.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Great pictures! We miss you guys! Summer will be longer than your used to here!
What fun spring/summer pictures! Your kids are adorable - I just love their smiles and I didn't realize that Sean was already one! Happy Birthday to him! I feel your pain with the sleep - Frank didn't start (relatively) consistently sleeping through the night until 15 mos.
These pictures are darling. We had 95 degree weather last week and it was actually so fun. It was only for 2 days, but I know it is coming for the summer and we might get sick of it.
Your kids are so big and so cute. Glad you are enjoying life on the east coast. :)
Wow, Andrea, I am so impressed with your blogging. I haven't looked at it in a long time, and it is so great! I think I am convinced to start one. I loved reading about the kids and especially watching the videos. CUTE!
Post a Comment