Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Nativity Pictures

I offer a sheepish and apologetic hello as I try to enter the blogging world again. I think I will try to post a kind of catch up blog, but if not, I will at least do better in the future. I'm sure of it.

Here are some early Christmas pictures. We are enjoying Christmas here for a little while, and we are so excited to go and enjoy more Christmas in California visiting family.

Decorating the tree.

Decorating each other.

This is at our stake Nativity Celebration. Sean is pointing and saying Jesus.

The flowers are also nice.

Here's Darrin as a shepherd in the live nativity. If you look closely you can see the attempt at facial hair. It really added a realistic touch. (He shaved about 5 minutes after getting home.)

Our little Mary and Joseph in the Children's Room still at the Nativity Celebration.

Abby taking care of Baby Jesus.

Sean wouldn't put on a robe, or unfortunately a sheep costume, but he was very happy about the little bit of material around his neck. He kept pulling it tight and acting official.

I love this picture.




1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

Cute pictures!! Glad to see that you and Jeanette are both back to blogging. Now someone just needs to go bug Laura!