Abby had a great birthday. Thank you everybody for the cards, calls, and presents.
Here she is opening presents at her birthday party on Saturday with her friends.
My brother Elijah and his fiance, Rachael, are visiting us this week. We gathered on Monday, her actual birthday, to open family presents.

She is very excited about being a ballerina right now.
I know you can't tell, but she is helping a little dog use the toilet. It looks like the bathroom is her favorite room.

I know this picture is hard to see, but I think this bathroom is so funny! It's my favorite room too.
2 comments:
abby, can i come and play with you and your dollhouse? i miss you so much. happy birthday!!
Such cute posts! I love videos of babies laughing! Happy Birthday to Abby! I made me laugh to see such a little one with a bluetooth.
Post a Comment