We have finally found a house! A lot of people have been asking to see the pictures, so here they are. It's 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, .2 acre, 2 car garage, and most importantly, a very quiet street.
WOW!! This house is so so beautiful. From the outside, from the inside. I love it! Congrats! Where is it exactly i have good friends that live there I wonder how close you are to them. We need to talk!
Hi!! I just found your blog on Laura's! Yea for blogging!! I'd love to keep up with you guys - it's so fun to read my Hill cousin blogs and catch up with everyone. Our blog is columbiafamily.blogspot.com.
Your house is incredible!!! I am now in a tiny apartment where my neighbors bang on the floor because my baby screams at night...it's great.
These are the first pictures I've seen of Sean - and I've seen pictures of Abby, but I've never even met her - it's horrible how long it's been since we've seen you. I'll be in the States in June/July - maybe we can come down to NC and see you.
6 comments:
it looks a lot like laura's house. so funny. we can't wait to come visit . . . hopefully . . . someday.
Hi there! I love your house - it looks really nice. Reid and I would love to come visit sometime...we'll let you know when we are rich...
OMGosh it is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Love the Kitchen, love the family room. love the outside. love it all. can't wait to come see it!!
WOW!! This house is so so beautiful. From the outside, from the inside. I love it! Congrats! Where is it exactly i have good friends that live there I wonder how close you are to them. We need to talk!
Fun adventure with a GREAT new house! Enjoy!!!
Hi!! I just found your blog on Laura's! Yea for blogging!! I'd love to keep up with you guys - it's so fun to read my Hill cousin blogs and catch up with everyone. Our blog is columbiafamily.blogspot.com.
Your house is incredible!!! I am now in a tiny apartment where my neighbors bang on the floor because my baby screams at night...it's great.
These are the first pictures I've seen of Sean - and I've seen pictures of Abby, but I've never even met her - it's horrible how long it's been since we've seen you. I'll be in the States in June/July - maybe we can come down to NC and see you.
Post a Comment