Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogs and Goodbye Utah

I am finally joining the ranks of Bloggers. I am terrible at sharing pictures, so I am hoping this will help. I have beautiful children and I need to share them with all of you! This will also be an easy way to update everybody on our lives. For those of you who don't know, we are moving to North Carolina very soon. I will be living with my parents for the month of October, but then we will be on our way. We are nervous and excited.

Here is our house that we are leaving too soon. This was taken last year right before we moved in. 












Here is Abby last year in her cute room that Darrin did for her. I know she doesn't look excited about it in these pictures, but she does love to tell everybody about her green room.
































We're sad to leave this house so soon, but we're excited for a new adventure.



And here is one more picture that is pretty funny, besides it being a pretty cute picture of Sean. Darrin's company sent us this shirt as a baby gift (it says 'got cheese', in case you can't read it). So of course we had to take a picture like this. You can tell that's a big chunk of fake cheese, right?















6 comments:

Dana said...

Andrea: yeah! I am so happy to get your blog. Now I will feel more connected and able to keep up with what's going on in your family's life. I love your home and Abby's room is so fun looking. I can see why you hate to leave. I am sure you will enjoy North Carolina. It is quite beautiful and not so cold.

We can't wait to see you soon.

love to all, Dana

Jeanette said...

WAHOOO!!! I am so excited. I am on a personal quest to make everyone create a blog. I can't wait to see what abby and sean are up to.

Lu said...

HOORAY!!!! this will be such a better way for us to keep in touch. it feels like years since i have talked to you! I am excited for your new adventure too. I want to hear everything so you better be good at this blogging thing!
I love your house i am so sad i never saw it but thanks for the picture and your kids! wow they are big and so cute. When will we ever live close so our kids can play? Sssssssssssssad. Love you and i hope you are doing well.

Laura said...

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! You have a blog! I'm so happy! I can't wait for more postings and pictures! DO ONE NOW!!! NOW I SAY!

p.s. LOVE the name of your blog. Opposites definitely DO attract. I think Jeanette and I both agree with that as well. =)

Mike and Madelyn said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog, it will be fun to see what you're up to. Your kids are adorable! I think that's the first picture I've seen of Sean. Good luck with your upcoming move!

Laura said...

i keep coming back to that picture of Sean trying to eat the cheese. SO CUTE!