Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Babies

Hello there. I know I haven't posted forever, but we finally got internet this week so I feel like I have a pretty good excuse. I have quite a few pictures that I would like to post, but I'm still going to save that for another day. I just took this picture of Sean today and I got such a kick out of it that I had to share. Now, Sean doesn't have near as cute of a background, and unfortunately we don't have a cute Santa hat for him, but it's fun to see them side by side anyway. They are almost exactly a month apart in these pictures. Cute babies if you ask me!!





5 comments:

rachbug said...

so glad to see you blogging again. VERY cute babies!!

Dee and Bob said...

Sooooooo cute babies!!! Hope all is going well?!

The Cluff Family said...

Your kids are adorable. I wish we could see you guys!

Laura said...

YAY! they look like twins. I can't wait to see them. Whenever that is. haha. for now i'll just have to keep staring at their pictures on my message board, and your blog. =) love you guys.

Jeanette said...

like little twinners. even posed the same. LOVE sean's cheeks. we miss you guys.