Monday, March 22, 2010

A trip all by myself

I was able to go, all by myself, to visit my sister and her husband for five days. Darrin was awesome with the kids, and the trip was wonderful for me. Almost my whole family, minus one on a mission and two in-laws and all the grandkids, were able to go to be at my brother-in-law's baptism. It was really amazing.

Here is the family plus his parents.

Brother-in-law and my Dad, who baptized him.

And then my they treated us to a fun day at the Science museum. I never have pictures of me, so I figured I would post them this once since I had them.


3 comments:

Lu said...

I am so happy you got a trip all by yourself! That is huge and well deserved!
What an awesome event to have your almost entire family together for.
hope you guys are doing good! :)

Emily Petty said...

Sounds great to go on a trip by yourself and what a great event too!

Mike and Madelyn said...

Hey Andrea! I haven't checked your blog in forever and I am so glad you updated it, finally :). How fun to have your family together, and is that really Ian in the post below?! He's huge! Crazy. I made my blog private (creepy stalkers), so if you want an invite send me your email address--mad.mike.ofarrell@gmail.com. Hope you're doing well!