Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas Trip to California

So I'm a little late, but here are some pictures from our trip to California in December. I've resolved to be better about blogging this year. I'm not starting out well, but I know I can do better. I love to read everybody else's blogs, and I love to share our pictures. So here's a start.

We had a wonderful time in California. We were able to see my brother on his mission. We took him to lunch and took some pictures.


We also were able to visit my cousin and her adorable kids (and husband too, of course!)

Sean's not happy about this, but he stayed long enough for a picture.

Preparing for Christmas dinner. Those are my kids looking for handouts.

Christmas morning and Christmas oranges.

Knott's Berry farm with the fam.





Not quite warm enough for the beach, but it was fun anyway.


We went to the Aquarium with Grandma. Dad of course has to explain about the fish. The kids loved it. I think Grandma had a good time too.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

looks like a fun trip with the family! Frankie 'begs' when anyone cooks too!